THIS IS WHAT THIS GIF WAS DESTINED TO BE
the game of thrones intro is like 2 hours long
i always play it and then changed tabs and freak out like ‘oh no it probably started im missing it”
but everytime i click that tab its still the opening credits
like i typed this post in half the length of them
like… what even
inspires you to
write such things
that dont make
WHAT SO EVER
- Spring Awakening: Still a virgin?
- Next to Normal: Biggest mistake?
- Chicago: Ever been to jail?
- Wicked: Best friend?
- Once: Favorite music genre and song?
- Pippin: Favorite show?
- Rent: Sexual orientation?
- Victor/Victoria: Gender?
- The Addams Family: What relative are you closet too?
- Aida: Single or taken? Or somewhere inbetween? (Sorry Amneris)
- Bare: Ever been in love?
- Hairspray: Biggest issue with society?
- Into the Woods: Bravest Moment?
- Last Five Years: Weirdest deja vu moment?
- Les Mis: Saddest time in your life?
- YEAH GIRL I’MMA TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND
- put them in a closet for you cause it’s polite
- YEAH BABY THAT’S RIGHT IMMA PICK YOU UP AND
- carry you to your bed cause baby I know you tired
- OH GIRL IMA SLAP DAT
- broom out of your hand because you’ve had a long day at work, and i can do it myself.
- WAIT TILL YOU SEE MA
- collection of politely worded love letters.
My grandpa has Alzheimer’s so he has no idea who my grandma is but everyday for the last three or four months he brings her in flowers from their garden and asks her to run away with him and be his wife and everyday she says she already is and everyday the smile my grandpa gets on his face is the most beautiful heartfelt thing I have ever seen.